CURRICULUM OF STUDIES
The School and its ideals
T he school follows the Ten Plus Two pattern of Senior Secondary Education New Delhi.
SECONDARY SCHOOL EXAMINATION
According to three language formula each student of classes I to VIII shall compulsorily study three languages.
1. First language - English communicative
2. Second Language - Malayalam communicative
3. Third language - Hindi (Std I -VIII)
6. Social Science (History/Geography,Economics & Civics)
7. Computer Science
8. Art Education (painting, Dance, Music, Drama etc)
9. Physical and Health Education.
All examination shall be conducted by the school, for all the classes as shown in the date wise pages in the diary.Scholastic Area: The assessment structure and examination for classes VI to VIII have been prepared in view of the provision of RTE - Act 2009 and comprises of two terms i.e Term-1 and 2 as explained below: